Thank you to all who raced! We hope to see you again next year.
View race results here: https://www.webscorer.com/racealldetails?raceid=82019
Entries have now closed for this event.
Click here for the FINAL DRAW: FINAL DRAW
Information for competitors:
Previous event: Saturday 3rd October 2015
Results on WebScorer.com.
Race Photos on Facebook
Please note the divisions are very full this year. Crews making their way to the start must be through the finish line at least 25minutes before the division start (35 minutes for Division 1) or they WILL BE TURNED BACK.
Please tell us as soon as possible if any crews will not be racing.
- Cambridge Small Boats Head 2015 – DRAW (v3)
- Competitor Information
- Safety Instructions for Competitors
- Child Safeguarding and Welfare Provision
- River map for paddling to the start
- River map showing the racing line
2,600 meters upstream on the River Cam.
- 4 Divisions with start times of 10.00, 11.30, 13,00 and 14.30.
- Men’s & women’s events for coxed and coulees pairs, single and double sculls
- All BR Categories – senior, junior, novice and masters
About the race
- Divisions will be filled a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis
- Prizes for winners of events with 3 or more entries
- Event held under BR Rules of Racing & Water Safety Code
- Organisers reserve the right to change the status of boats in order to ‘make a race’
- £8 per seat
- BACS preferred (email for details) or cheques payable to RRBC
- Crews scratched after final draw are still liable for entry fee
- Post BR forms to: RRBC Events, Rose Cottage, Lynn Rd, Chettisham, Ely CB6 1RU
- Email noting: Club name, rower names, boat type, category & BR Reg No. (if BR category) to firstname.lastname@example.org